About Jimmy Green Marine
We are a well established family partnership in the pretty fishing village of Beer on East Devon's World Heritage Coast.
- We have been Mail Order Chandlers since 1981.
- We operate from our Chandlery Shop in Beer, open Monday to Saturday, 9am - 5pm including Bank Holidays during the season.
- We specialise in Ropes, Rigging, Fenders and Marine Safety Equipment.
- We are the designers and manufacturers of BlueWater Safety products.
- We are the designers and manufacturers of the Jimmy Green range of telescopic danbuoys.
- All our splicing, rigging, sewing and manufacturing is carried out on site at our Chandlery Store.
- We are the designers of Anchorplait© (with the easy-splice markers).
- We are pioneers in the development of polyester Hempline© and Hemplait©.
- We also have two "Surf, Sail 'n Snow" outlets on East Devon's World Heritage Coast
Jimmy Green Clothing
Jimmy Green has two clothing retail stores, the first of which was established in August 2000. One is in the main street in Beer and one is in the Square in nearby Seaton on East Devon's World Heritage Coast. They are both very close to our mail order headquarters (our ropes and rigging chandlery) on the Meadows in Beer, East Devon. We sell surf-style-wear, sailing jackets/bibs and snow-sport technical clothing in a huge number of makes. See our full brand list for details.
We are not a chain store company, so you will find different ranges of clothing, shoes and accessories in both shops. Though some styles of clothing overlap between the two, each has their own style, separate brands and specialised sports...