About Jimmy Green Marine
We are a well established family partnership in the pretty fishing village of Beer on East Devon's World Heritage Coast.
- We have been Mail Order Chandlers since 1981.
- We operate from our Chandlery Shop in Beer, open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm Saturdays and some Bank Holidays during the season.
- We specialise in Ropes, Rigging, Fenders and Marine Safety Equipment.
- We are the designers and manufacturers of BlueWater Safety products.
- We are the designers and manufacturers of the Jimmy Green range of telescopic danbuoys.
- All our splicing, rigging, sewing and manufacturing is carried out on site at our Chandlery Store.
- We are the designers of Anchorplait© (with the easy-splice markers).
- We are pioneers in the development of polyester Hempline© and Hemplait©.
- We also have a "Sail, Surf, Snow" outlet on East Devon's World Heritage Coast
Jimmy Green Clothing
Jimmy Green has a clothing retail store, which was established in August 2000. This is in the main street in Beer on East Devon's World Heritage Coast. This is very close to our mail order headquarters (our ropes and rigging chandlery) on the Meadows in Beer, East Devon. We sell surf-style-wear, sailing jackets/bibs and snow-sport technical clothing in a huge number of makes. See our full brand list for details.